You only need to inform your administrator that you want to leave, add a few essential facts, and then politely conclude it. You don’t have to write much or provide a lot of detail. Your resignation letter should not exceed one page and should contain the following information:
1. A declaration of intent to resign from your position.
2. What your office employee position is called?
3. The day you resigned from your job.
4. Sincere appreciation, thanking your employer for recruiting you.
5. One of the standouts of your visit (optional).
6. A proposition to mentor your replacement.
7. Best wishes for the enterprise’s growth.
8. Your Contact Information.