We are a top supplier of screening services to the medical field. Our team is committed to exceeding our clients’ expectations in every aspect of service and experience delivery while upholding the highest standards of quality and effectiveness.
We offer full-service screening solutions, including being one of the biggest screeners suppliers in the country.
The screener must do background checks on job applicants and offer screening services to customers. The services of this person will include screening, interviewing, background checks, and drug testing.
To guarantee that the best candidate is chosen from those who fit our requirements, the individual in this position will do pre-screening evaluations on all applicants.
Detailed job duties include:
1. Examine prospective suspects and criminal records before hiring.
2. Do background checks on all applicants, including criminal background checks, drug tests or other relevant medical records as mandated by the state of employment.
3. Screening should be done in compliance with any applicable laws and rules governing drug testing and registration requirements.
4. Give details regarding suspected crimes perpetrated against people who have committed crimes during the last three years using the proper paperwork, such as time-of-incident reports.
1. Ability to pass the background investigation
2. Must have a current driver’s license and a spotless driving record with a maximum of two moving tickets in the last three years.
3. Flexibility in work schedule, including the ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary Independence and secrecy in independent work
1. Insurance for your health, teeth, and eyes
2. Time off with compensation (PTO)
3. Full-time employees are eligible for life insurance with a business match.