1. Make sure your candidates are well prepared with all the documents for the background check purpose.
2. Inform the candidates earlier and take their consent for performing the employee background check.
3. Do the credit check of the employees to ensure that if they are in debt, loan information, etc.
4.Maintain the privacy of every employee after collecting their documents and data.
5. The education verification should be a mandatory part to ensure the skills of the employee for the position.
6. Do the reference check carefully to avoid making any wrong decision just based on references by a known person.
7. Research local employment laws to avoid any legal action violate circumstances.